Benefits of Registering
Why Register With Buttons?
For both families and for nannies, it is completely FREE to register with us. At Buttons, we pride ourselves on providing nannies with excellent customer service. We are here to answer questions, provide advice and assistance in finding you the perfect nanny job. Once registered, you will receive emails about the latest nanny jobs in your area.
What Do You Need To Register With Buttons?
At Buttons we care about nannies and aim to provide the best service possible. We concentrate on mainly live out roles either Full Time or Part Time, Permanent or Temporary. To register with us we will need you to complete the Nannies Registration Form and submit your latest CV.
In order to register with Buttons, we require all nanny candidates to have the following:
- A childcare qualification
- Minimum of 2 years nanny experience
- Minimum of 2 contactable work references
- Be either DBS or Ofsted registered
- Have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Hold a valid UK Full Drivers licence and be a UK car driver for a minimum of 2 years (for Surrey & Hertfordshire only)
- Must be a car owner (for Surrey and Hertfordshire)
We will then arrange an interview to meet one of the Buttons team and you will need to bring the following original documentation with you to the interview:
- Driving Licence
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Nanny insurance
- First Aid Certificate
- Ofsted/DBS Certificate
- National Insurance Number
- Any other relevant certificates/documents.