We have over 24 years’ experience in placing high-calibre nannies with families in Surrey , London and Hertfordshire.
Types of Jobs available:
- We offer a wide range of opportunities.
- Full and part time daily roles ranging from 1 to 5 Days a week.
- A typical full day is from 8-6pm but hours vary from job to job.
- Part-time roles can be for 1-4 days a week with all or part of the day worked. eg. 8-6pm 2 days a week or 3 days of 12- 6:00pm.
- There is a high demand for after-school nanny jobs, working say 3-6pm or 3 to 7pm. Sometimes a qualified and experienced nanny can arrange to take their own child to work in these roles. These positions usually offer a higher hourly rate pro-rata as they can be difficult to fill.
- Permanent - A minimum of one year.
- Temporary -. Short term-anything from 1 week to 9 months or so in duration.
- Fixed term Roles: For a specific period.
- We do not handle Live-in or Au-pair placements but can recommend an excellent au pair agency, which we work with closely, if you email email@example.com for details.
Qualifications required by “Buttons”
- A UK recognised childcare qualification such as:
- Level 3 Childcare Diploma.
- BTec Diploma.
- Early Years Degree.
- A Level 2 Certificate in Childcare - depending on your working experience you may need to work in a shared care role initially.
- Other childcare qualifications maybe accepted depending on the working experience you have in childcare. Please submit your CV if you are unsure of your eligibility.
- Check that you live within our territory.
Buttons Surrey Map Tel: 0203 637 4040
Buttons West LondonMap Tel: 0208 991 1856
- Nannies applying to the Surrey branch must be drivers and car owners
- Drivers and non-drivers can apply to the London branch
- Send us your CV in Word for approval with a brief of your requirements
- Complete our candidate’s registration form.
- We will arrange an agency interview with one of our consultants in our Surrey , London and Hertfordshire nanny agencies.
- We will check your references and enter your details onto our database and will liaise with you regarding suitable vacancies.
Have you been interviewed and vetted by us before?
- Many of our nannies re register with us and are attending interviews shortly afterwards as the re registration process is quick and easy and does not often involve a second interview as you have already been vetted by us -we just update your documents, employment and CV.
- Feel free to call us for your initial registration and we can discuss your requirements.
Benefits of registering with Buttons Nanny Agency - Surrey , London and Hertfordshire
- Buttons” has received many commendations from satisfied clients and nannies over the years and a large number re-register with us on a sole agency basis. This results in us having many jobs and candidates which are exclusive to “Buttons Nanny Agency.”
- We concentrate on providing a personal, fast, efficient and professional service.
- A non ‘pushy’ agency, we do not believe in pressurising you to take jobs or go to interviews you’re not interested in. We only want you to take on a role which is right for you.
- We help you during every stage of your search for the perfect job including providing your employer with a model contract of employment and net to gross pay conversion.
- We encourage you to keep in touch after your placement and will always be available when you need expert help and advice.
- We will advise you on market rates of pay.
- CV checking and advisory service.
- Buttons hosts nanny meet-ups in Ealing and London to widen your network for those with nanny jobs in London.
- “Buttons” Nanny Circle: If you have a nanny job in Surrey or London or Hertfordshire or need more contacts we can introduce you to other local nannies with charges of a similar age to yours.
- We are two leading Nanny Agencies with branches in Surrey , London and Hertfordshire established in 1991 and is now run by Manjit Shah.
- We have over 24 years’ experience in placing high-calibre nannies with families in Surrey , London and Hertfordshire.
- Our clients and nannies often comment on how easy and seamless we make the recruitment process.
- Our Nanny Agencies are recommended by Bestbear and The Good Nanny
Agency Guide; we have also received Small Business of the Year Awards.
- We are a member of the REC - The Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
- We listen to the family’s needs and put forward high calibre candidates
that are a good match in terms of skills, qualifications, personality and location.
- *** FREE voucher to use the Park Club for our London nannies (individual day pass) and clients (family day pass)***
London: 0208 991 1856 -Marion and Roisin run this branch
Surrey: 0203 637 4040 -Manjit runs this branch
Hertfordshire: 0203 637 4040 -Manjit runs this branch