- An amazing opportunity
- We seek a dynamic efficient people person
- The ideal applicant will have good IT skills and be confident with email and Microsoft office and be an excellent administrator with touch typing, and good telephone and customer skills
- You may have a management, administration, professional, recruitment or nanny background
- You can be home office based and need to commit to part time hours
initially. The more
hours you work the higher your turnover will be.
- This position may suit a professional Mum on Maternity Leave and seeking a home based role that you can fit around your other commitments as long as you can work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- We have a high ranking with Google which will promote you above your competitors
- You will benefit from a candidate and client database and all the
Agency facilities and training.
- You will have your own section on our website with a vacancy admin
panel and clients and
candidates registration forms sent directly to you.
- Full training and full support together with a huge variety of Buttons database and administration information provided to you to use on running every aspect of your own Buttons Nanny Agency.
- Buttons offers a first class service and offers 20 years of Nanny Agency experience
Interested? if you would like more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org And supply
- Your name address telephone numbers and email address
- A brief summary of your experience and a CV if desired
- Or call Manjit 0203 637 4040
Buttons is a long established nanny agency renowned for its commitment to outstanding service. It was set up in 1991 and awarded first prize in Suttons Small Business of the Year award. The West London branch opened in 1996 and is run successfully as a franchise. We operate to very high standards within the Nanny Agency business. We are currently seeking a small number of new franchisees in the South East of England
We can offer you:
- Advice on setting up your own business
- Full training - teaching you every aspect of setting up and running your own "Buttons" branch
- Ongoing support and advice
- Full franchise package
- Competitively priced shared national advertising and insurance premiums
- Use of "Buttons" name and logo
You will need:
- First hand experience of childcare
- To be highly motivated with lots of initiative
- Be a good communicator with excellent telephone and administration skills
- Space for a home office
- To commit to 25 hrs+ per week
- A friendly warm personality with a professional approach
- Keyboard skills
For more information please email Manjit supplying your name, home address and daytime & evening telephone numbers.